Where to Buy Blythe Dolls and Accessories
If you are looking for where to buy Blythe Dolls and Accessories, you have come to the right place.
Blythe dolls have been around for over 40 years, and their popularity seems to only be increasing. These quirky little dolls with their big eyes and unique style have a long and interesting history.
Blythe was originally created by designer Allison Katzman in 1972 for the Kenner Toy Company. The doll was inspired by British children’s books from the early 1900s, specifically the work of Enid Blyton. The name “Blythe” was actually taken from one of these books.
The original Blythe doll was not a huge success and was only produced for a few years. However, in 1997, designer Gina Garan resurrected the doll and gave it a new lease on life. Garan’s Blythe dolls were released through the toy company Takara and quickly became a cult hit in Japan.
Blythe dolls began gaining popularity in the Western world in the early 2000s, thanks in part to celebrities like Madonna and Christina Aguilera who were spotted carrying them around. Today, these dolls are collected by people of all ages and can even be customized to suit your own unique style.
Whether you’re a long-time fan or just discovering these adorable dolls for the first time, there’s no denying that Blythes have a fascinating history.
Customized Blythe dolls
Customized Blythe dolls are a unique and popular type of doll. They are known for their large eyes and wide range of expressions. Customized Blythe dolls are often made to look like famous people, animals, or cartoon characters.
Customized Blythe dolls can be made from scratch or by modifying an existing Blythe doll. Many people enjoy collecting and displaying customized Blythe dolls. Customized Blythe dolls make great gifts for children and adults alike.
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind toy or collector’s item, consider a customized Blythe doll.
You can also find some very talented artists that make beautiful hand-crafted dolls and Blythe Dolls Accessories
Blythe Doll Artists
There are a lot of talented Blythe doll artists out there, and it can be hard to keep track of them all. But don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of some of the most popular Blythe doll artists, so you can follow their work and stay up-to-date on all the latest Blythe news.
- Misako Aoki is one of the most well-known Blythe doll artists, and for good reason. Her dolls are incredibly detailed and lifelike, and she has a real talent for capturing personality in her work. If you’re looking for beautiful, realistic Blythe dolls, Misako Aoki is definitely an artist to watch.
- Another hugely popular Blythe doll artist is Lisa Peterson. Her dolls are often playful and whimsical, with bright colors and unique designs. If you’re looking for something a little different in your Blythe collection, Lisa Peterson is definitely worth checking out.
- For something truly unique, take a look at the work of Junko Mizuno. Her dolls have a distinctly dark and gothic aesthetic, and they’re unlike anything else you’ll see in the Blythe world. If you’re looking for something truly one-of-a-kind, Junko Mizuno is definitely an artist to check out.
- If you’re looking for ultra-cute Blythe dolls, look no further than the work of Yuko Shimizu. Her dolls are often inspired by popular anime and manga characters, and they’re sure to put a smile on your face. If you’re a fan of all things cute and cuddly, Yuko Shimizu is definitely an artist you’ll want to check out.
- And last but not least, we have the work of Haruko Kumota. Her dolls are often inspired by traditional Japanese culture, and they’re absolutely stunning. If you’re looking for something truly beautiful and unique, Haruko Kumota is definitely an artist to keep an eye on.
So there you have it – a list of some of the most popular Blythe doll artists out there.
Where can you buy Blythe dolls?
There are a few different places where you can buy Blythe dolls. The most popular option is probably online, through websites like Amazon or eBay. You can also find them in some brick-and-mortar stores, but they might be more expensive.
If you’re looking for the best deals on Blythe dolls, your best bet is to check online retailers. You can often find good deals on Blythe dolls that are new or used. However, if you’re buying a used doll, be sure to inspect it closely before making a purchase to make sure it’s in good condition.
Here are a few of the best places to buy Blythe dolls:
So where’s the best place to buy Blythe dolls? That really depends on your budget and where you’re willing to shop. However, you should be able to find a good deal on Blythe dolls if you look around online.
How much do Blythe Dolls Cost
When it comes to how much Blythe dolls cost, there is no one definitive answer. Depending on the specific doll and where you purchase it from, prices can vary significantly. However, on average, most Blythe dolls cost between $200 and $500.
Of course, the price of a Blythe doll also depends on whether or not it is customized. Customized Blythe dolls can cost even more than those that are purchased straight from the store. If you are interested in purchasing a customized Blythe doll, be prepared to spend anywhere from $600 to $1,000 or more.
Ultimately, how much you spend on a Blythe doll is up to you. If you are a collector, you may be willing to spend more money on a high-quality doll. However, if you are simply looking for a fun toy for your child, you may not want to spend as much.
No matter how much you choose to spend, be sure to do your research so that you can find the best deal possible.
For more Blythe Dolls and Accessories visit my shop at CraftEye.Art
P.S Check out my other post: Blythe Dolls – Collect, Create and Admire